I agree here.  Comments are valuable, but especially if we are
recording a preso, dissertations from the peanut gallery should be
saved until after the preso and question session is complete.  We all
know how geeks love to spout their wisdom, even if they don't want to
step up and do it in the capacity of a presenter :)