Since myself, Tom, and William have penciled ourselves in for September, I
was thinking it would be good to throw out ideas and see if anyone would be
interesting in presenting for October and/or November?

http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/Topic+Ideas

We've had some Groovy talks, I know people are interested in JRuby.  I think
Tom Hicks gave what could be a great outline on mailing lists a month or so
back (
http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/10+questions+to+be+answered+about+JRuby).
It would be great if someone could answer those 10 questions in presentation
form.

Also - if you have a short presentation idea, like the 15 to 20 minutes
variety that we used to have, pitch it to the list.

Personally, after looking into Git, I'm quite interested in moving away from
my stark Ant scripts.  I know that Gradle is drawing attention, so I'd love
to know more about it before I settled on Maven2.

Andy