We can put the environment name in a field that is visible, but isn't
canonical. It depends on the specific use case, but if we can use tags, we
can use "juju-environment-uuid" or some tag like that as the official "what
environment is this in", and then "name" is just a local value, which can
be changed as it isn't a critical piece.

John
=:->