That's interesting Andrew and not something considered in the conversations
around this so far. With the new Azure provider and resource groups is the
name of that group mutable? For Azure at least the resource groupings
should help with the tags/identification though it does complicate things
for the other providers. Are the tags typically not able to be updated?
Maybe we can provide some help to the user to map uuid to the names with
something like a juju show environment $uuid? and get name and some other
info back?