Another data point - in the past, when we have had PRs which touch a lot of
files (eg change the import path for a dependency), review board paginates the
diff so it's much easier to manage, whereas I've seen github actually truncate
what it displays because the diff is "too large". Hopefully this will no longer
be an issue, or else we won't be able to review such changes in the future.