+1.

Although github reviews are by no means perfect, reviewboard is worse.

It loses draft comments if you click in the wrong place; it takes two
page reloads to
be able to reply to a comment; it doesn't work well on mobile platforms;
it doesn't understand file renames, and the comments are divorced from the
original PR.

Of course, the last point is true of any external tool, but I find reviewboard
constantly frustrating. If the decision was between github and gerrit, I'd
choose gerrit - having used it as part of the Go project, I find it's
much better
in all respects than reviewboard.

  rog.