+1, as I work on many other Github projects besides Juju and it's familiar.
It's not perfect by any means but I can work with it.

I thought the ReviewBoard we had was pretty ugly and buggy, but it was
reasonably easy to use. Gerrit is cleaner and clearer to me -- though I
feel like Gerrit is also kind of rough on the uninitiated. Maybe if a newer
version of RB was sufficiently improved and it was charmed up well, its
operation would be more manageable, and it'd be OK?

-Casey