+1

Keeping the PR and reviews together really makes it easier for me to keep
track of what's going on with a PR.  It's also really nice not having to
context switch out of github for every single PR.

Reviewboard and related infrastructure breaks like once couple weeks, and
I'm not convinced it'll get better, since we've been using it for quite
some time now.

I have missed exactly zero of the features of reviewboard since using
github, and haven't really cared about the drawbacks of github.

One point - you *can* minimize comments in the files view - there's a
checkbox per file that will hide the comments in that file.