On 09/12/16 06:32, John Meinel wrote:

>  1. "charm push cs:~jameinel/ubuntu-lite" fails ultimately with a TLS
>     timeout error:
>     ERROR cannot post archive: Post
>     https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/~jameinel/ubuntu-lite/archive?..
>
> <https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/%7Ejameinel/ubuntu-lite/archive?..>.:
>     net/http: TLS handshake timeout
>     I thought the point of multi-series charms is that you didn't have
>     to publish to an explicit series.

You should be validated that there are *some* relevant series, with one
as the default.

>  1. The result of a successful push tells you "unpublished". But the
>     command to actually publish one is "charm release". Should we be
>     using the verbiage of "unreleased"? Certainly there was no
>     indication of what I should be doing to get the charm to a
>     'published' state from the CLI.

Yes, that makes sense, the feedback should use the 'release' term and
should tell you how to make that happen. It should also be possible to
have the push command also --release [channels]

>  1. ubuntu-lite does get from "pending" to "active" a fair bit faster
>     than the full 'ubuntu' charm (about 1-2 minutes on my LXD provider.)

Sounds like we can make reactive a little leaner.

Mark