Thank you very much for the understanding right Mark. yes you are connect i
was doing that however on your advice i manage to install it on new VM now
one step is clear. but the problem is i notice. LXD is creating its own
subnet and hide the guest behind the NAT. now the problem is how can LAN
computers see LXD containers behind NAT. can't we use it the way we use it
in bridge style. where it get the IP from LAN DHCP? instead of hiding
behind NAT?

in the context of same case. the whole idea deploying services like mysql,
kyenotes any others will be fail as all the services will be behind NAT how
come openstack services will integrate each other.

Any knowledge sharing and tip will be highly appreciated.
Thank,
MYK