Thanks Alot mark for sharing your though i appreciate help from everyone in
this forum. btw i am not the geek but i think i did it. for me below trick
is working. Being part of the community i believe in sharing. i did it like
this.

on a system other then MAAS (Member of MAAS ofcourse)

- ssh to the host.

- install pkg bridge-utils.

- sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces

(my default interface file )
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
    dns-nameservers 10.x.x.10
    dns-search maas

auto enp0s25
iface enp0s25 inet static
   gateway 10.x.x.1
   address 10.x.x.166/24
   mtu 1500
auto enp3s0
iface enp3s0 inet manual
    mtu 1500

(My interface file after making changes)
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
    dns-nameservers 10.x.x.10
    dns-search maas

auto enp0s25
#iface enp0s25 inet static
#   gateway 10.x.x.1
#   address 10.x.x.166/24
#   mtu 1500
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
    gateway 10.x.x.1
    address 10.x.x.166/24
    bridge-ifaces enp0s25
    bridge-ports enp0s25
    up ifconfig enp0s25 up
iface enp0s25 inet manual

auto enp3s0
iface enp3s0 inet manual
    mtu 1500

( at this point bring up your bridge interface br0)
and also "sudo passwd ubuntu" because there are changes that you may loose
the ssh via MAAS due to change in ip so that you can access the machine via
console monitor.

( next )

- install pkg lxc
- sed -i 's/lxc.network.link = lxcbr0/lxc.network.link = br0/'
/etc/lxc/default.conf
( this command use to change the bridge interface name in lxc file)

- lxc profile edit default

thats all. i can now access juju GUI. i belive this process should be
followed on every machine that you wana bridge to LAN. not just for JUJU
bootstramp.

for more details please visit this link

https://insights.ubuntu.com/2015/11/10/converting-eth0-to-br0-and-getting-all-your-lxc-or-lxd-onto-your-lan/

now juju bootstrap
you will see it will bind the IP from your LAN. :) hope this help someone.

Thanks,
MYK