Here is SJulia

https://github.com/jlapeyre/SJulia

sjulia> f = (x^y + y^z + z^x)^3
(x ^ y + y ^ z + z ^ x) ^ 3

sjulia> f = (x^y + y^z)^3
(x ^ y + y ^ z) ^ 3

sjulia> g = Expand(f)
x ^ (3 * y) + 3 * (x ^ (2 * y)) * (y ^ z) + 3 * (x ^ y) * (y ^ (2 * z)) + y
^ (3 * z)

SJulia is very close in spirit to Mathematica (Wolfram). This is more or
less a language written in Julia,
although it can be made to communicate well with Julia. From the user's
perspective, there are advantages and disadvantages to
implementing symbolic capability as an extension to languages like Julia or
Python rather than as
another language. I think it is possible to have a language that supports
both.

Also, CAS can describe various software tools that are designed to do very
different things. For instance, a CAS may  be intended to implement more or
less mathematical rigor. It may have a hierarchy of computer language types
meant to represent mathematical objects. Or
it may (like Mathematica, Maple, and Maxima) be based on 'expressions' that
are essentially devoid of meaning. All of these distinctions, particularly
the latter, regarding purpose, are typically confused in discussions on
internet fora.

I think that Julia is a great language for symbolic computation. Have fun!
--John