I've not heard of lightbox. Do you mean LightTable? I used to use
LightTable with Mike Innes Juno package, but made the switch to Atom
because my understanding is that from v0.4 onwards, Mike will be
concentrating his efforts there. To be honest, I'm really happy with Atom
and the Julia packages. I think Mike has already got it as friendly and
feature-rich as Juno was (as long as you're on the Master branch of the
packages, that is). And the deprecation warnings are not a deal-breaker -
more a minor inconvenience.

Cheers,

Colin