Don't feel bad about being outed! This package is shaping up to be
absolutely amazing! Your work speaks for itself. I will file some issues as
requested.

One point, to be fair about ODE.jl, does support pretty general arrays.
Maybe you looked at an older version? mauro3 moved heaven and earth to make
the solvers stupid general (maybe too general ... I still can not stand the
array of arrays output ... but they had lengthy discussion for why ...), I
think their rk-solvers are actually really neat pieces of code for
generality (casting the Rational tableaus into any given type etc). When I
look at your code you seem to be hard coding Float64 at the moment. So
maybe down the road we can port some of the ODE.jl code over if required.

I agree that the solver api is way too matlab-y, but using their code it
isn't that hard to switch around, I did the same for myself in a non repo
package.

Any one last time, your are a hero for getting this going. I am dying to
start using it in my own work as I love diff.eqs :)