Hi Chris: I did say I like your package, I think it is really nice work. I
just have issues with such generic names, that is all. Maybe
`DifferentialEquations` would have been the name for an organisation
collecting several ODE and PDE related packages. I thought on the one hand
your package is incredibly broad (ODEs, PDEs, SDEs, . . .; FE, FD, ...) it
is also specific in that it is restricted in which DEs you have
implemented. But maybe I am missing a key point somewhere?

Actually I'd be interested in a `DifferentialEquations` organisation
collecting Julia packages for ODE solvers, SDE solvers, FEM, etc.