Hello Milan,

I have already changed the review option, so now only the reviewed strings
are shown in production, un reviewed strings are still shown in staging. I
have named you team administrator so you can review and even organize the
French team, if there is anything else I can do for you, please do let me
know, thank you very much!

Cheers!