I think most of them just have the code pasted into the REPL. That would work
for us as well, but then we can’t do things like eval code in the context of a
specific module.

From: julia-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:julia-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of cdm
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 6:27 PM
To: julia-users <julia-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [julia-users] Re: Hide and disable REPL

do you know of there are analogs of your process flow

in other VS Code extensions, say the python extension

for VS Code ... ?

it seems that perhaps another VS Code implementation

would have had to also cross this bridge ... ?

~ cdm

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 1:27:18 PM UTC-8, ant...@berkeley.edu