Hi Paul and Larry,

Just few questions I wonder about naming schemas :
- What really needs to be named, FeatureSchema or FeatureCollection ?
- Will it be possible to have two different names for identical schemas
(it should) ?
- Will it be possible to have two different schemas with identical name
(it should not, but may be the responsability can be let to the user to
keep it simple) ?
These are just questions to wonder before changing, but at the moment, I
can't see any drawback with a free attribute name on FeatureSchema as
proposed by Paul.

Michaël