for me you posts get even more complicated. ;)

but what i like to say is (although i don't want to weak up sleeping
dogs), that i don't realy see a point against a name for a feature
collection if it is not a compulsory property that must be set.
At least i don't see how it could harm the current implementation (???)

But on the other hand i know that Larry and Martin are the wise guys
here and that "project driven" devleopment is rather bad for a clean
architecture.

(just a note to explain why i always consult Larry on devel things, is
that i would like to have more or less Skyjump in sync with OJ)

stefan