Good questions, Michael, especially the one about having different
schemas with the same name.  I suspect Paul's code would work fine in
this case, but it is an important philosophical point which should be
thought out fully before going far down this road.

Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect
Refractions Research, Inc.
(250) 383-3022