Wizard Michael!
I think it would have taken me hours to find these methods you used - my
GUI knowledge is still sooo bad.

thanx for the fast fix!
I wonder if we should create a "Fastest Bugfix" Award at the end of the
year. So far there are 2 strong candidates: You and Larry

..mhm.. yes a series of virtual end-of-the-year awards is really an
option... I will think about the award categories ;)

stefan