Hi,

As we spoke about bug fixes with Stefan, it made me think that we still
have a long list of bugs in the bug tracker.
I'd really like fixing one or two more bugs before OpenJUMP's next
release, and I ve to check the list to see if there are places where I
can help, but I know there are several areas where my knowledge is too
limited (like images, wms, mac-os specific problems and probably much more).
I don't think we need new features before next release. I'm not sure if
my aggregation plugin should be integrated in the core at some point or
if it's better to externalize processing plugins, but in any case, I'll
wait to have more feedback before I change anything.
I have no opinion about how the next release should be called (1.2G or
1.3), but I think It could be nice to follow Martin's next release of
JTS (1.10).

@Martin, any idea when JTS 1.10 will be shipped ?

Michaƫl