I'm not sure what to do Stefan. We can try to get an OSGeo wiki, but
to be honest, I think this will be a chore on my end if we aren't
going to be an OSGeo project at some point. If that was a real desire
of our group (and I don't think that can be demonstrated at this
point) I wouldn't mind fighting the battle.

I'm not trying to advocate one course or the other. I'm just saying it
will be easier to get an OSGeo wiki if we are going to be an OSGeo
project. If we aren't going to take that step for the time being, then
I say we take the generous hosting offer we have received.

I hope this makes sense.

If someone has a contact at the OSGeo that would make relatively
painless to get a wiki, I would be open to that.

The Sunburned Surveyor