Check out RANCID, it's an opensource config differ. http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/
On Jan 3, 2008, at 3:34 AM, Diogo Montagner wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm looking for the best sollution for a JUNOS configuration backup > methods. > > The best solution for my case would be the "system archival" with a > plus > where I could specify the time for the upload of configuration to > the FTP > server (just like a cronjob). > The system archival support only two methods of configuration: > transfer-on-commit and transfer-on-interval. > > At this time, I'm using transfer-on-interval but this solution does > not > ensure that transfer to the FTP site will occur every day at the > same time > for a long period. > > Does anybody have any suggestion ? > > Best regards, > > -- > ./diogo -montagner > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

