Hello,

I think "event-options" will match for your purpose.
For example,

[edit event-options]
generate-event {
    EVERY-NIGHT time-of-day "02:30:00 -2000";
}
policy UPLOAD-CONFIG {
    events EVERY-NIGHT;
    then {
        upload filename committed destination FTP-SERVER;
    }
}
destinations {
    FTP-SERVER {
        archive-sites {
            "ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dir-name" password "...";
        }
    }
}

ref: 
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos84/swconfig84-automation/upload.html

Regards,
-- 
Tomohiko Kurahashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi all,
> 
> I'm looking for the best sollution for a JUNOS configuration backup methods.
> 
> The best solution for my case would be the "system archival" with a plus
> where I could specify the time for the upload of configuration to the FTP
> server (just like a cronjob).
> The system archival support only two methods of configuration:
> transfer-on-commit and transfer-on-interval.
> 
> At this time, I'm using transfer-on-interval but this solution does not
> ensure that transfer to the FTP site will occur every day at the same time
> for a long period.
> 
> Does anybody have any suggestion ?
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> -- 
> ./diogo -montagner
> _______________________________________________
> juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to