On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, Daniel Verlouw wrote:
On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 07:36 -0500, Eric Van Tol wrote:
Wait, what?  Can anyone confirm the removal of GE-SX-B drivers?
9.5R3.7 seems to work fine with a non-EFPC and PE-1GE-SX-B:

FEB              REV 10   710-002503   <removed>            FEB-M5-S
FPC 0
 PIC 0          REV 02   750-003163   <removed>            PE-1GE-SX-B
 PIC 1          REV 05   750-003163   <removed>            PE-1GE-SX-B

This is a bit strange. I recall that in 9.3R they removed support for old FPCs and they would no longer come up online. I recall we even tested that (9.3R2, M20). But now I can't find any mention of this in the release notes and I'm pretty sure it was there. In our case, the old non-EFPC seated a I-1OC48-SON-SMIR. I wonder if JNPR brought the support back or something..

--
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to