On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 02:33:50PM +0100, [email protected] wrote: > > 9.5R3.7 seems to work fine with a non-EFPC and PE-1GE-SX-B: > > > > FEB REV 10 710-002503 <removed> FEB-M5-S > > FPC 0 > > PIC 0 REV 02 750-003163 <removed> PE-1GE-SX-B > > PIC 1 REV 05 750-003163 <removed> PE-1GE-SX-B > > > > ge-0/0/0 up up > > ge-0/1/0 up up > > We have it working on M7i/M10i with 9.5R3.7 (i.e. E-FPC). No apparent > problems. > > However, given that it is no longer *supported*, it probably doesn't > receive the same amount of testing, and JTAC may not be equally happy > about handling tickets involving PE-1GE-SX-B. YMMV.
I definitely recall seeing a note about support for FPC non-E's being removed in one of the release notes, but I THINK (don't quote me here, I'm going by vague memory) it was specifically talking about M20. The only gear I still have with 1GE PICs is a couple old M10s, and they seem to be working ok (for some definition of ok, where they won't take a full table without constantly crapping out even with FEB DRAM upgrades) on a FEB non-E running 9.5R3. -- Richard A Steenbergen <[email protected]> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC) _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

