Perhaps I'm missing something here, but while the authors claim they used a
notebook to do the computations, what I saw at the end of the link was a Medium
post. It seems to me like what they did was manually convert their Jupyter
notebook into a Medium post, which was probably a lot of work.

Is there some way of easily taking a Jupyter notebook and just publishing its
HTML as a fragment that could be embedded in a Medium post, and with an
accompanying link to the .ipynb file (or better yet to where the .ipynb file is
hosted in an Azure Notebook service library?)

Would love to see something like this happen. Please let me know what we can /
should do to make this happen.

Thx!
-John (PM on the Azure Notebook Service).