> Easy to install and when there is something I don't understand I put a
> question on their forum and an answer comes back within hours.
>
> Overnight the developer has been through the forum and added help to
> about six messages.

Some time ago the developer sold AquaMail to MobiSystems and they
implemented a "send usage stats"-function, an opt-out option was only
added after some critics occurred.
Yes, some functions work better than with K9, and yes, the material
design is better (IMHO), but do you really know what AquaMail does?

bjo