If you would read my post from 2 weeks ago: yes of course I did. Everything
is set on always on, no sleep mode, no battery regulation - K9 has all the
settings that worked on S7 and Nougat. With the S9 and Oreo this app ist
just not working anymore - it's a simple fact that K9 is dead there. Any
other email solution I tried is working fine, even without special sleep
mode or battery settings. So unless someone takes action and updates K9 to
work properly on new Androids it'll be unuseable for anyone on new phones
starting this year.