https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524218

--- Comment #7 from Tomáš Hnyk <[email protected]> ---
What about using the applet? It was already sort of suggested here:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524581

I have a MR ready (waiting until trackign passwords is actually reliable) that
would put a red dot on the applet when the clipboard contains a password (like
Discover does for [security?) updates). That will be on the right, I was
thinking about using green dot for a new clipboard entry. It would need to be
there transiently though, which I am not sure if is according to the HIG. I
think it would be more subtle though OSD (which I think would typically be
intrusive, as one copies into clipboard a lot).

The only thing I am not sure is how to handle getting another entry while the
green dot is still displayed for the previous new entry. That would indeed need
some animation like https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=524581 suggested, but
if I understand it correctly, systray does not allow animation - you change the
appearance by changing the icon.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to