Hi,

Sorry, these all are... Irrelevant, incomprehensible, ineligible or
inconsiderable.

Care to explain why you think that is?

Besides, the previous set of goals has not been achieved by a country mile.

Ignoring the fact that this isn't a SI unit, this is just not true. For instance, our tooling and documentation has been improved a lot as a result of the streamlined. Before, when a new person joined the channel asking for help on a problem or what they could do to fix something, you had to talk them through git and cmake and everything manually. Now you can just send them a link which has all the information they need.

Sure, we might not have achieved world domination, but claiming that the goals weren't achieved at all does a disservice to all the fine folks involved in the process.

Cheers
Kai Uwe