On 2019.08.23 00:24, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:
El jue., 22 de ago. de 2019 a la(s) 22:13, Myriam Schweingruber
(myr...@kde.org) escribió:
> Any particular reason I got this survey request twice? That gives me technically two votes, so there might be something wrong, especially if I am not the only one who got this twice.

Did you get them on the same email address? Lydia sent it to all
developers and all mailing list subscribers. Maybe your developer
account and your mailing list subscription have different addresses,
so you got one on each.

--
Nicolás

I also got two sent to the same address. Near as I can tell, they are identical except for the token to the survey.

Jack