Hi Philippe,

Am 29. Januar 2020 22:46:14 schrieb Philippe Cloutier <chea...@gmail.com>:

2. What comes on these PC-s? Vendor-specific GNU/Linux distributions?

It seemed to be a normal OpenSUSE installation (you can choose between a few
distros, that's nice).
Exactly. What we do with all our pre-installations is this scheme:

Minimal distribution setup + desktop pattern/metapackage + additional drivers
needed for the machines.

And how are these drivers added?

We add repositories to the package management system (Apt/Rpm) and pull the packages in during install. So e.g. we're adding graphics.tuxedocomputers.com to keep back untested graphics driver versions.

These repositories are accessible for manual installations as well as our fully automated ones during the manufacturing process.

Cheers,
vinz.