Hello all. Sorry for messing around here (I'm not a KDE developer) but in
case anyone interested in OpenBSD look, I'll try to present it here via
some thoughts and facts.

1. OpenBSD doesn't care about FHS, and all *nix except Linux distros do not
care either. Because FHS is Linux-only itself.

2. Due to (1) some folders should be placed in other, errrm, places.
Particularly, libexec folder for non-base packages should be
/usr/local/libexec/, not something in */lib/. Unfortunately, while there
exists KDE_LIBEXEC_DIR (if I recall correctly) CMake configuration option,
it's ignored in many places.

3. I've patches for stuff in KDE 4.9 that got hardcoded in
$KDELIBDIR/kde4/libexec. Runs more or less fine here, but not polished yet.
If anyone is interested, I could publish them on review board.