Frederik wrote:
> From my point of view, please just go ahead and change it as you think is
> sensible.

OK, thanks for the green lights, I went ahead:

* Qt4 support for attica is now in the "qt4" branch

* Attica master is now qt5 only, and requires ECM.

* It gained all the bells and whistles of being a proper framework: camelcase
forwarding headers, version upgrade to 4.96.0, .pri file, etc.
And, being released together with the other frameworks.

The only thing that makes attica an odd duck compared to the other frameworks
is that we can't yet move it under the "frameworks/" hierarchy because that
would break the Qt4 build scripts.

So, all KF5 hackers, please note that whenever making a change "across all
frameworks" you should also remember attica, outside your frameworks/ subdir.

--
David Faure, fa...@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr