On Thursday 06 February 2014 00:53:53 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> On Thursday 6. February 2014 00.29.45 David Faure wrote:
> > Frederik wrote:
> > > From my point of view, please just go ahead and change it as you think
> > > is
> > > sensible.
> >
> > OK, thanks for the green lights, I went ahead:
> >
> > * Qt4 support for attica is now in the "qt4" branch
> >
> > * Attica master is now qt5 only, and requires ECM.
> >
> > * It gained all the bells and whistles of being a proper framework:
> > camelcase forwarding headers, version upgrade to 4.96.0, .pri file, etc.
> > And, being released together with the other frameworks.
> >

> > The only thing that makes attica an odd duck compared to the other
> > frameworks is that we can't yet move it under the "frameworks/" hierarchy
> > because that would break the Qt4 build scripts.
> >
> > So, all KF5 hackers, please note that whenever making a change "across all
> > frameworks" you should also remember attica, outside your frameworks/
> > subdir.
>
> Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Some issues left:
- who do we write down as maintainer for attica?
- can I run "astyle" on the code to make it consistent with all other
frameworks?  ('kdelibs' coding style, almost like the qt one)
- does it have a component on bugs.kde.org?
- does it exist on reviewboard.kde.org?

--
David Faure, fa...@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr