dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  I actually see little point in verifying that *compiler generated* code
copies all members correctly. We can trust the compiler :-)

  So, to me this looks ok (minus the last two small comments).

  If however you were to implement a more complete checking of fields, I would
recommend against hashing (how do you debug it when the expected value is
wrong?), and to go instead for a string representation (concatenate data using
a separator [doesn't matter if the separator is used in one of the values,
there's no splitting back needed], QCOMPARE the two strings, then failures
*can* be debugged). But as I said, this doesn't seem necessary here.

INLINE COMMENTS

> udsentrytest.cpp:227
> +/**
> + * Test to verify that move semantics work. This is only useful when ran
> through a profiling or dubugging tool.
> + */

typo: it's debugging, with an 'e'

> udsentrytest.cpp:233
> +    QTemporaryFile file;
> +    QCOMPARE(file.open(), true);
> +    const QByteArray filePath = QFile::encodeName(file.fileName());

That one, however, could be QVERIFY(), that's what it's for ;)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: markg, dfaure
Cc: apol, #frameworks, michaelh