ngraham added a comment.

  Without meaning to offend whoever made the cassette icon, I think any variant
of the one proposed here is hugely better. If I recall, I wasn't overly fond of
the cassette icon when it was first proposed and predicted that it would not be
popular. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened, and this new one was borne
of a Reddit thread that was full of people complaining about the cassette icon.

  @lshoravi here's an idea for a slight modification to the original: keep the
whole letter-E-wrapped-around-a-musical-note thing, but change the size of the
note and the letter such that the bottom rounded part of the note isn't
overlapping any part of the [E]. I really liked that original design, but the
only thing I thought was slightly problematic was how so much of the letter was
covered up.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: lshoravi, #vdg, ngraham, #elisa
Cc: januz, astippich, mgallien, alex-l, andreask, kde-frameworks-devel,
ssteffen, lcmscheid, nhuisman, ursjoss, mykolak, jussiv, michaelh, ognarb,
ngraham, bruns, kmf