mgallien added a comment.

  In D12992#269849 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#269849>, @abetts wrote:

  > In D12992#269803 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#269803>, @lshoravi
wrote:

  > > @abetts Yes, I've been concepting a little on different ideas but not
really coming anywhere I feel would fit in.

  > > Looks great!
  > >
  > > As for the background, when I think of soundwaves I think of something
that would be produced by a visualizer, or a sine wave.

  > > Did you make the letters yourself or is it a font? I'm asking just in
case the font is licensed.

  > The letters are from a font from Google Fonts. We should be OK to use it.
We can also modify a bit if you want. Although I feel it looks good.

  Your proposal is looking great and it should be easily recognizable. I really
like it. It also looks quite modern.
  Sorry for the delay for my answer. Thanks a lot for your help.

  >> Could you using blue and teal for the accent colours? I'm thinking that's
what Elisa uses by default.

  > I sure can! Can you give me a couple of reference colors so that I can
start from there? I mean a teal and blue HEX numbers.

  The blue used by Elisa is the following: #3daee9 .
  The grey used by Elisa is the following: #c4c5c5 .

  >> (Speaking of that, I can't start Elisa. No error message in terminal or
anything, it just doesnt start.)

  Do you have the possibility to test it from the flathub flatpak repository ?
At least, the 0.1.1 bug fix version is there. I am not so sure about the status
of the flatpak nightly builds hosted by KDE. In case, you would need them, we
should ping people from the flatpak team.
  You can also try to send me any log you may have to try to understand what
happen.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: lshoravi, #vdg, ngraham, #elisa
Cc: abetts, paullesur, januz, astippich, mgallien, alex-l, andreask,
kde-frameworks-devel, ssteffen, lcmscheid, nhuisman, ursjoss, mykolak, jussiv,
michaelh, ngraham, bruns, kmf