Hi Wayne,

I agree with you about scope creep, however I do see issues for users.

From an end user perspective V5 is a big change. I noticed big changes just from missing nightly updates for 2 months.  There may be an extended period of time when a user will want to run both versions, for many reasons.

On 06/04/18 01:54, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
We should defer this to v6 unless the fix is simple with little or no
risk of introducing new bugs.  I know it would be nice to have but I
could say that about a lot of things.  Scope creep will prevent us from
ever delivering v5.

Cheers,

Wayne