Patrick wrote:

> That confused me at first, as well.
>
> KiCad schematics are strictly hierarchical.
>
> Just place a "sheet" on the first page.  This will create a new .sch
> file to go with it.  Double-click on that sheet and you are in the
> new file.
>
> You can connect them with hierarchical or global labels.

I was about to ask the same question.  Your answer isn't quite clear.
When you say place a sheet on the first page, are you talking about the
launcher where you manage the project and launch the schematic or are
you talking about a schematic page?

If I have a project named foo and I've created a file called foo.sch,
where do I put the second page?

Thanks,
John

--