Patrick Maupin escreveu:

> However, since you already have a foo.sch, and since (IMO) the cut and
> paste between sheets is kind of rough,

I don't believe so, it is just a little strange and a little buggy:

1) in sheet A, select with the mouse, thrn without moving, there is an
option Other block operations and Copy

click on the paste icon on the top toolbar. Your block will be presented
for positionining.

I had to have it explained to me... All this is documented as Ctrl+C
Ctrl+V but the keys do not work (at least on Linux)

Alain