The hierarchical key is on the right hand side of the Schematic editor page.

On your schematic, click on this tab, the click and hold the left mouse button
on an empty area of your schematic and it will draw a box. I dont know if it
matters how big it is. Once you have done this, then it will ask you to name
the sheet. Just call it sheet 2 or woteva. Then, all you do is double click on
this sheet, and it will take you straight to it.

As long as you use the hierarchical label or bus label on sheet 1 and then the
same on sheet 2, both sheets will be connected when you create your netlists
etc.

Hope this helps. If not, just email me and Ill try to help you further with a
copy of my schematic.

Andy