Hello Viz,

1. How to add your onotlogy?
1.1. You can use a tool in the/ \bin\tools/ called "toolRdfImport.bat(.sh)" which requires a folder as a parameter. The tool will import all files in the specified folder.

d:\kim\bin\tools\>toolrdfimport c:\test\owl

Every time you add a new property you can just use this tool over the same file. Check the documentation http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/RDFImport.html
With "toolRdfImport.bat" you can only add knowledge.

1. 2. Usually all knowledge-base files reside in "\kim\context\default\kb" and OWL files are in the subfolder "owl". The second option is to edit the file/ \config\owlim.ttl/. As the name tells this file configures the OWLIM <http://ontotext.com/owlim/> database. You need to add a new line in both "imports" and "defaultNS". The first line points to your OWL file and the one in "defaultNS" must be at same row number as in "imports". Every line in "imports" has a corresponding line in "defaultNS". Both sections must have the same row number count (obviously). Then you need to delete the contents of your /\context\default\populated/ folder and restart KIM. Keep in mind that by deleting /\context\default\populated/ you will lose all data loaded through KIM GATE UI or the "/\bin\tools\toolConsolePopulate /". You will also need to wait longer for KIM to start than usual, so that indexes and cache are built again.

2. Support for another language
I see my colleague Phillip has just answered your question. GATE support is really the most important factor.You should also check the amount of knowledge base available in RDF/OWL in Chinese(if you haven't already). For example I see that dbpedia.org supports not only English, but also Chinese.

--
Best regards,
Anton Andreev