From: Koha [mailto:koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of Vasiliki Mela
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:46 AM
To: koha@lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] hello

My name is Vasiliki, I am a librarian from Greece and I am new to Koha. I
have recently configured Koha to the best of my abilities and I am
cataloging my library's collection from scratch. I have joined this mail
list to contact fellow Koha users and to get answers to my many questions.

Best regards,
Koha mailing list

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the
largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for
clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without
copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be
corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.