On Monday 07 August 2017 07:52:39 vijay krishnavanshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am fixing the raised issues in old review requests so how do I submit the
> changes for review. Should I create a new review request addressing all the
> issues or create a separate review request for each old review request? or
> comment on the old review request for the changes?
>
> Regards,
> Vijay Krishnavanshi

Hi! Choose solution which you like most. Ideally write comments to open
issues either with proposed fix or with link to patch or a new request.

I would then either apply fix for current review request or take a new
patch from a new review request.

Anyway, I rebased kf5 branch on top of master with (semi-manual)
conflicts resolution and found out that changes between kf5 branch and
"kf5 rebased on top of master" differs. And I suspect that some merge
commits which was done from master to kf5 were incorrectly.

I will push that new branch (kf5 rebased on top of master) to kopete git
repository under name master-kf5, so we would be able to compare and fix
possible problems...

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com