Gene said,

"Michael, sorry but oil level can't be that high or the crank would be
fighting to get through the oil on every revolution."

Oh well . . . it sure sounded like it made sense.  How about the thought
that when we shut the engine down the oil that's been circulating then
drains thanks to gravity.  If the engine is level, it drains evenly.  At
an angle, it drains to the rear, causing some parts . . . like front
bearings . . . getting drained a little better?

I guess I'll have to give up on this particular idea I've been carrying
around for awhile if you don't think there's anything to it.  Someone
made the point with me some time back and it "sounded" like it made a lot
of sense.

Mike

Buffett???s New Enemy
Buffett just confirmed his worst fear. Click here for his warning.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ec3151aba133151246est01vuc