Hello to All,

Per the subject line, we are not pilots, and until recently had no knowledge of
this beautiful plane. We do however, have an appreciation for beautiful, cool
design in anything. Don't know if our situation/question is unique for any of
you or not.

We have acquired, we were told,          a complete KR2S built by Kenneth
Rand(no engine). We would love to display this piece of art and for it to
attract attention to, and entry into, our artist's co-op in an historic
district of McKinney, TX. We will do NO damage this plane in any display
decision that we reach. We would like to display it as one would a model plane
on a desk or shelf, and so that no one could sit or place their children on it.
We would, of course, display a history of the plane to educate visitors. Our
question is: are there structurally safe ways to mount this plane in that
manner?

Your response is eagerly awaited by us both,
Stephen & Jeannette Teel,
1408 Marigold Drive
214-797-1729