At 01:46 PM 10/12/2015, you wrote:

>I have a PC680 battery in my Mustang 2 and it is great and small.  It is
>pretty much the standard RV battery.

The Odyssey (PC680) is probably the very best choice in batteries for
the KR. That's the battery I use in my
KR.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32133949/IMG_8083.jpg  I
question the reserve capacity of the LI-on and other types of Lithium
batteries to carry the load if the alternator goes south. I will
trust my little 4 AMP hour backup battery (seen just above the
Odyssey in the photo) to be ready and able to keep my fuel pump(s)
and other optional equipment running if and when I loose my
electrical system.  To me it's a known quantity.  It happened once,
the engine never sputtered, and I landed safely.  I keep it charged
while flying and can keep it charged with alternator output if I need
to bring it on line.

Larry Flesner